7 Great Tips On Video Marketing
In 2020, 92% of marketers say that video is an important part of their marketing strategy. This has grown from 78% in 2015, showing that the importance of video is only growing
Inexpensive Video Marketing
Marketing your videos is crucial when it comes to views. We all want to reach a large audience so that all our hard work is not done in vain. However, coming up with a concept for the video will be your first step.
Creative marketing does not have to be expensive if you do your research. Everyone has a budget. Here are some simple and “money-saving” tips on how to market your video on a budget.
- Email – more people will open an email that contains a video. Make sure to include a “call to action” and keep it short.
- Social media – the most popular way to brand and let people know about a product or service.
- Ask friends to share with their friends – It never hurts to ask, then repay the favor if they ask.
- Write content about a video – search engines love content. It’s how people who are looking for what you offer, can find you.
- Invest in a video website – Find the right platform that specializes in what you do. At Vidapi we can create your business a website. We are a full video management solution that provides hosting for some exciting niche categories. Find out how your business can become a partner with Vidapi. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Onpage SEO – search engine optimization is a crucial key to get your video noticed by the search engines
- Create a series of episodes – everyone loves a series. And, people look forward to the next episode every week.
VIDEO MARKETING SOLUTION
Different Types of Video Content
Think about what the message is that you are trying to convey. This can be done through different types of videos. And, find out more why your business should use video.
- Intro – give just a “preview” of what products or services you offer
- Awareness – Lets people know who you are and how they can reach you
- Informative – gives information and knowledge about a particular niche or product
- Engagement – use “call to action” to click through to your site to subscribe
- Educational – knowledge is power, give information viewers can use
- Inspirational – churches and ministers can use video to reach the lost and give a weekly sermon or bible study.
- Testimonial – viewers can base their decisions on good reviews
- Event – promoting an event with video can greatly increase brand awareness and attendance.
Now that you have decided on the type of video to produce, the next thing is to decide if it will be done with a script or impromptu. A video that is recorded as a sermon is given, or while giving a testimonial. A brand awareness video can also be done “on the spot.” A webinar is also a great venue to use to reach your audience. Put some thought behind your next video for your viewers. Who knows, maybe it will go viral!